The Pop it sensory fidget toy is one of the most popular toys in the world and different models and shapes are available. However, it’s a little bit confusing how to play with this game. Let us explain it in a simple way!
First of all, the Pop it fidget toy has little “bubbles” you can push through and “pop”! Even if it’s a toy for kids, people are using it as stress-reliever and an anti-anxiety toy. As well, it can help to improve children’s thinking ability, reasoning strategy, mental arithmetic, logical thinking and fine motor skills.
For adults, it helps to better focus on work and it’s a practical decompression toy.
Let’s get back to what matters now! It’s a fantastic toy for kids and family and the rules are pretty easy.
Classic game (no dice)
- Start by deciding who’s gonna play first (rock, paper, scissors to decide maybe?)
- First player starts by pushing as many bubbles as he wants in a single row
- The next player pushes as many unpopped bubbles as he wants in a single row
- Players will keep taking turns until one player is forced to POP the last bubble (The player who pushes the last bubble loses the round).
- Flip the board and start over.
The first player to win three rounds is the winner!
Playing with a dice (or 2)
With a dice, the rules change a little bit. Instead of pushing the “bubbles” as many as you want, you’ll be forced to Pop only the matching number you get when you roll the dice.